*Originally branded as New Balance Insoles (Same Manufacturer, different label)
Perfect for careers demanding movement and stability from the user.
The 10 Seconds Motion Control insole was designed with shock absorption for impacts commonly seen in professionals like delivery drivers and tech services. This Insole provides added support while the non-binding tray moves with you through quick irregular tasks. The shock attenuation foam and impact zones are the perfect material combination for on-the-go careers, where you're on your feet and on the move during the course of the day. Examples of the work environments this insole is designed for include: delivery drivers, mechanics, first responders, nurses and healthcare, landscaping, and fitness professionals. Formerly known as New Balance's Motion Control Insole. Still manufactured by our friends in Hickory, North Carolina. New packaging, same great feel.
PORON® FOOT STRIKE PADS
- PORON® Cushioning Technology
- maximum shock absorption
- anatomically shaped arch support and heel cradle stabilizes mid and rearfoot
- helps combat over-pronation
EXTRA DEEP HEEL CUP
- helps cushion the foot naturally
- distributes pressure, can help prevent or provide relief from Plantar Fasciitis, Morton’s Neuroma, and Metatarsalgia
ANTI-BLISTER TOP COVER
- cooler drier feet
- fights odors