This insole is lightweight and provides optimal arch support using Poron® technology. The BioStatic antimicrobial coating inhibits bacteria, odor, and fungus. The lightweight versatile design fits in dress, casual, and athletic shoes. Formerly known as New Balance's 3720. Still manufactured by our friends in Hickory, North Carolina. New packaging, same great feel.
- The Stability Insole provides rigid support.
- Constructed with flexible arches in mind, the Stability Insole remains a popular, effective option providing superior arch support and cushioning.
- Cushioning is strategically placed for maximum shock absorption at the heel and forefoot.
- Anti-blister/anti-microbial top cover helps keep feet cool, dry, and odor free.
- New Balance's/10 Second's most versatile insole design fits practically every shoe including work boots, dress, and cleated shoes.
- The anatomically-shaped arch support and heel cradle work together to stabilize the rear and mid-foot.
- Previously called the Arch Support Insole.